Farm is a space used to raise monsters. One monster can be trained per Farm, and can be expanded up to three as the game progresses.
Each Farm has its own parameters that affect the growth of the monster. Farms can be boosted by using a Coach and/or items.
There are many benefits to switching a "Basic Farm" from its initial placement to a "Farm NFT." They are as follows:
- Addition of Farm traits to the monster
- Special training
- Higher boosting limit than a Basic Farm
- Terrain effects (positive or negative depending on how well it aligns with the monster)
- 1.Purchase at the shop (Primary distribution)
- 2.Purchase at the marketplace (Secondary distribution)
This is the effect on each parameter during Monster training. The higher the value, the more effective the training.
- HP Training Boost Can be boosted by a Coach
- STR Training Boost Can be boosted by a Coach
- INT Training Boost Can be boosted by a Coach
- DEX Training Boost Can be boosted by a Coach
- AGI Training Boost Can be boosted by a Coach
- VIT Training Boost Can be boosted by a Coach
- Stress Reduction Boost Can be boosted by an item
- Fatigue Reduction Boost Can be boosted by an item
- Rest Boost Can be boosted by an item
- Special Training Main Parameter Parameters that increase the most with special training
- Special Training Sub-Parameter Second highest parameter increase in special training
- Special Training Decrease Parameter Parameters reduced by special training
These are ranked from F to S based on the number.
Each NFT has a rank boost limit and cannot be boosted beyond that rank.
- Aptitudes Rank Maximum value of each parameter is determined
- Terrain Terrain affects compatibility with monsters Types: Plains, Forest, Mountains, Wasteland, Volcano, Desert, Waterfront
- Special Training Highly effective training can be performed
- Farm Properties Assigns traits to monsters
The parameters for Basic Farm are uniform and include the following:
With the initial sale, a number will be chosen using a random draw at the time of purchase.
Farm NFTs include the following:
The probability of the random draw is as follows:
- Starting boost value is varies between 10 and 30
- The following rates are drawn at random for Training Boost Aptitudes:
- The following rates are drawn at random for Stress Reduction/Fatigue Reduction/Rest Boost:
- Special Training is randomized and the process to which it is selected is as follows:
- 1.Main parameters are randomly drawn from a pool of 6（Each at 16.67%）
- 2.Sub parameters are randomly drawn from the remaining pool of 5（Each at 20%)
- 3.Reduction parameters are randomly drawn from the remaining pool of 4 （Each at 25%）
- The candidates are picked from at the same rate for both farm properties and terrain.